Tested positive for COVID-19 or feeling sick?
Research studies are seeking volunteers to help test investigational treatments for COVID-19
Those who qualify may receive*:
- Payment up to $800, which varies by study
- Study-related care at no cost from local doctors with the latest information on COVID-19
- Study medication at no cost
Plus, no cost to you.
No health insurance or referral needed.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
COVID-19 has made millions of people fall ill, paralyzed businesses and schools, separated loved ones, and made a huge dent in modern life. But the world has mobilized in response, with researchers around the globe hard at work to develop new treatments and prevention methods against coronavirus.
But this fight needs help from people like you.
This is a chance for you to do your part in the fight against COVID-19.
Research studies need volunteers like you to test potentially life-saving COVID-19 treatments. Your participation can help advance medicine for everyone, and get the world back on its feet.
You may qualify for one of these research studies if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 recently and have had symptoms come on, or
- Have developed symptoms, and are either waiting for test results or need to get tested.
Take the next step to see if you may qualify for local coronavirus research studies. But don’t delay — space is limited!